We recruit professionals nationwide and the vacancies can happen anywhere around the country at any time. For this reason, we strongly encourage professionals to join our pool of freelancers. The work we offer is on freelance basis and requires a certain level of commitment as students are assigned a number of support hours throughout the academic year. This arrangement offers professionals regular work but also flexibility to arrange their own timetable.
We are imminently looking for a SSP in Essex (Harlow area) to support a visually impaired student at Higher Education.
The below is mandatory criteria for Specialist Support Professional for Students with Sensory Impairment – Vision impairment.
• Advisory Teacher for Students with Vision Impairments OR
• Advisory Teacher for Students with Multi-Sensory Impairments OR
• PGCE* with additional qualification in a relevant subject
Other teaching qualifications will be accepted at Level 4 and above, including:
• Certificate HE Teaching Toolkit
• Diploma in Education & Training (DET)
If you fit the criteria and are looking for more work please fill the application form: https://form.jotformeu.com/60273286460354
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07834728194.