We are seeking to appoint a motivated and highly skilled Qualified Teacher to join our professional, friendly and enthusiastic team.
This is an opportunity to work as part of the Lincolnshire Sensory Education and Support Team in a range of settings and homes on a peripatetic basis. You will be working with children and young people from birth to 25 years, and their families. We offer timely, intensive and specialist support that narrows the gap in attainment, secures inclusion and creates independent learners prepared for adult life.
Applications are welcome from Qualified Teachers of the Visually Impaired or qualified teachers who have experience of working with children with a visual impairment but do not yet hold the mandatory qualification.
Can you offer:
• Excellent teaching skills
• Experience of working with visually impaired learners
• Experience of adapting approaches using resources or technology
• Experience of working in a mainstream setting
• Experience of using Braille
Please see our full advert here: