QTVI – Leeds, Freelance
Terra is looking for a Specialist Support Professional for Students with Sensory Impairment – Vision impairment [SSP] in Leeds to support our visually impaired students. All interested please apply immediately.
The position is freelance and works based on mutual flexibility between you and student. The students are allocated certain amount of hours to be exhausted within an academic year.
The below is mandatory criteria for Specialist Support Professional for Students with Sensory Impairment – Vision impairment.
• Advisory Teacher for Students with Vision Impairments OR
• Advisory Teacher for Students with Multi-Sensory Impairments OR
• PGCE* with additional qualification in a relevant subject
Other teaching qualifications will be accepted at Level 4 and above, including:
• Certificate HE Teaching Toolkit
• Diploma in Education & Training (DET)
To apply or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07834728194.