Contact InformationContact None Kay Leeser
More InformationColchester Royal Grammar School, an Essex selective boys grammar school, is looking to recruit a Qualified Teacher of the Vision Impaired from September 2019. The successful applicant will lead the support for a Year 9 braillist with significant visual impairment, in collaboration with teaching and support staff.
Fixed term for as long as the named student is at the school (currently Year 9)
15 hours a week, Teacher’s Pay and Conditions + SEN allowance
• hold a Mandatory Qualification in VI
• be able to use a Perkins Brailler/ Humanware BrailleNote Touch/an embosser
• be able to reproduce accurate tactile diagrams, charts, maps, plans and pictures
• have excellent IT skills
• be able to take the lead role in advising, training and supporting our specialist LSA and teaching staff
• be able to produce appropriate resources to support a student in a high-achieving secondary setting in the GCSE years and beyond
• be able to establish excellent working relationships with the student, parents and staff
Closing date: 8 July 2019 – 9am
To download a job description, person specification and application form, please visit www.crgs.co.uk/128/vacancies
For further information please contact Mrs Sophie Ferguson (email@example.com).
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
This Ad has been viewed 34 times.