Contact InformationContact TERRASupport
LANCASTER, United Kingdom
More InformationTerra is looking for a Specialist Support Professional for Students with Sensory Impairment – Vision impairment [SSP] in Lancaster to support our visually impaired students. All interested please apply immediately.
The position is freelance and works based on mutual flexibility between you and student. The students are allocated certain amount of hours to be exhausted within an academic year.
The below is mandatory criteria for Specialist Support Professional for Students with Sensory Impairment – Vision impairment.
• Advisory Teacher for Students with Vision Impairments OR
• Advisory Teacher for Students with Multi-Sensory Impairments OR
Teaching qualifications will be accepted at Level 4 and above, including:
• Associate Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy (AFHEA)
• Certificate of Education (Cert Ed)
• Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (DELTA) Level 7
• DTTLS (Diploma in teaching in the lifelong learning sector)
• Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE/PgCert.ED)
• Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) in Primary Education
• Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) Post Primary education
• Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education (PGCHE)
• Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice (PGCAP)
• Postgraduate Certificates in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Qualified Teacher Learning & Skills (QTLS)
• Diploma in Education & Training (DET)
• Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (PGCTLHE)
To apply or for more information please email email@example.com or call 07834728194.
This Ad has been viewed 12 times.