Partners in Learning is an in depth training course for teaching assistants and other education professionals working with learners with vision impairment from 0-25. Apply now for yourself or a member of your team for a September 2021 start!
"A key benefit of the course is that it helps me to ensure a consistent high level of support for children in mainstream when a QTVI is not on site, because I more thoroughly understand the intended outcomes of the specialist input."
Partners in Learning is a specialist training course which can provide you or members of your team with the necessary knowledge and skills to provide a high level of education for the learners with whom you work.
Key features of the course
• Delivered online with two Zoom training sessions, plus online study.
• Only nationally available course of its kind in the UK (equivalent to level 3 study) originally developed between RNIB and the Open University.
• Uses a blended learning approach of online study and discussion activities.
• Consists of six units studied over 12 months (as part of a group so plenty of contact with others).
• Begins: September 2021.
• Cost: £850 (£710 VIEW members). Option to pay in instalments for self funding students.
To find out more or apply, please visit: the course page on our website - https://viewweb.org.uk/training/partners-in-learning-course/ or email: firstname.lastname@example.org