Contact TERRA Student Support
Location: Manchester, Rochdale, Oldham
Terra is looking for a couple of QTVIs/Specialist Support Professional for Students with Sensory Impairment – Vision impairment to support visually impaired learners.
The position is freelance or PAYE (as negotiated) and is needed full time at least for the Autumn term, possibly longer. There is a possibility to job-share and a degree of flexibility is available.
All interested please apply immediately.
Below is mandatory criteria for Specialist Support Professional for Students with Sensory Impairment – Vision impairment.
• Advisory Teacher for Students with Vision Impairments OR
• Advisory Teacher for Students with Multi-Sensory Impairments OR
Teaching qualifications will be accepted at Level 4 and above, including:
• Associate Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy (AFHEA)
• Certificate of Education (Cert Ed)
• Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (DELTA) Level 7
• DTTLS (Diploma in teaching in the lifelong learning sector)
• Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE/PgCert.ED)
• Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) in Primary Education
• Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) Post Primary education
• Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education (PGCHE)
• Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice (PGCAP)
• Postgraduate Certificates in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Qualified Teacher Learning & Skills (QTLS)
• Diploma in Education & Training (DET)
• Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (PGCTLHE)
To apply or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07834728194.