If you are booking for more than one person please email your booking details to email@example.com
Please note that even if you’ve been on our mailing list before – due to new EU data regulations, you will need to opt in to join the “VIEW Conference, Courses and Events” mailing list to continue to hear from us about the conference. Please fill out the form at the following link: http://eepurl.com/dskJSL – thank you for your support.
Join your colleagues for two days of professional development:
- Listen to experts in the field
- Stay up to date
- Participate in workshops
- Network with colleagues from across the sector
- Be inspired and energised
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Christopher Robertson, Chair of National SENCO Forum Advisory Group
- Clare Jackson, Clinical Psychologist, Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge
- Naomi Riches MBE – past member of Great Britain Para-Rowing squad
- Dr John Harris, Royal Society for Blind Children, London
- Sarah Hughes – Head of Gwent Visual Impairment Service, South East Wales
- Take part in hands-on demonstrations from a range of exhibitors whose products support children and young people with VI
- Talk to organisations about services that can support you and the children you work with
“The exhibition was really great and interactive. I really enjoy this part of the event”
The VIEW Conference 2019 will be held on Thursday 14 and Friday 15 March.
Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan
225 Hagley Road
Price – Early Bird Offer
We have an early bird offer –
If you book and confirm a place by 30 September, the cost will be the same as this year:
• Whole conference (residential) £320 (VIEW members £250)
• Thursday 14th March (daytime only) £140 (VIEW members £115)
• Friday 15th March (daytime only) £140 (VIEW members £115)
From October 2018 onwards, prices will be as follows:
• Whole conference (residential) £325 (VIEW members £255)
• Thursday 14th March (daytime only) £145 (VIEW members £120)
• Friday 15th March (daytime only) £145 (VIEW members £120)
We are also offering a joint conference and membership offer whereby you can pay for membership fees and conference fees at the same time – this would be membership rate plus membership fee, so, for example, the two day residential early bird cost would be £250 plus £60 – £310. This may be of interest to those of you whose LA pay their membership fees.
You will again be able to book accommodation for the night prior to the conference and this will be for the additional price of £75 (bed and breakfast).
Please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org to enquiry about exhibiting.
90% of delegates providing feedback said they learnt something at the conference that they would immediately put to use in their work
“Once again, a brilliant conference. It is very difficult to find training in vi but the conference presents a diverse range and enable participants to access speakers who provide lots of useful info”
“As a VIEW member the conference is amazing value for money – to hear experts in the field and have the chance to catch up with colleagues from around the country”