Date(s) - 04/11/2016
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Cedar Court Hotel
Categories No Categories
Speakers and workshop leaders to include:
- Professor Gordon Dutton Emeritus Professor of Visual Science at Glasgow Caledonian University and Patron CVI Society
- Mr Richard Bowman Consultant Opthalmologist Great Ormond Street, Specialising in Neuro-Opthalmology
- John Sanders – Ex Nystagmus Network
- Janet Harwood QTVI and CVI Society Chair of Trustees
- Suzanne Little QTVI and CVI Society Trustee
- Sarah Woosey Irwin Mitchell Solicitor specialising in Education and Community Care Law
- Debra Westgate Occupational Therapist, Sensory Integration
Workshop options will be sent nearer the date
All places booked must be paid for in advance details are on the
CVI Society website.
The convention will cost £10 for each parent/carer or individual with CVI and £75 each for professionals, to include a light lunch and refreshments.