Independent QTVIs

VIEW receives enquiries from those looking for QTVIs to provide independent advice and assessment services.  We do not hold a register of independent QTVIs and suggest that you search the NatSIP “Find an Advisor” directory.

“If you are a Local Authority, school, family member or practitioner you can use the NatSIP “Find an Advisor” directory to find details on the skilled advisors who may be able to assist. Advisors will be responsible for undertaking all required safeguarding checks, including an enhanced DBS and must adhere to the relevant safeguarding practice and policies shared by the commissioner.

Local Authorities (LA) offer Sensory Impairment support service to schools and families and this list does not in any way replace these local services. Information about LA SI services will be found in the LA Local Offer.

NatSIP is going to continue to monitor the use and feedback about the Find an Advisor Directories. Your feedback about how helpful the directory is will therefore be very important to us. We will not be able to receive or act upon comments about individual advisors.

If you offer traded or independent advisor services and wish to be listed in the current advisor directories please contact Steve Rose – NatSIP Associate who will be able to assist you in joining the directory and answer any queries.

You must be registered and logged in to the NatSIP website before you can view the Find an Advisor directory.”