VIEW Conference 2019
- Bookings will be available through the website from September, but if you wish to reserve a place for next year now, please send us an email at email@example.com
- Please note that even if you’ve been on our mailing list before – due to new EU data regulations, you will need to opt in to join the “VIEW Conference, Courses and Events” mailing list to continue to hear from us about the conference. Please fill out the form at the following link: http://eepurl.com/dskJSL – thank you for your support.
The VIEW Conference 2019 will be held on Thursday 14 and Friday 15 March.
Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan
225 Hagley Road
Price – Early Bird Offer
We have an early bird offer –
If you book and confirm a place by 30 September, the cost will be the same as this year:
• Whole conference (residential) £320 (VIEW members £250)
• Thursday 14th March (daytime only) £140 (VIEW members £115)
• Friday 15th March (daytime only) £140 (VIEW members £115)
From October 2018 onwards, prices will be as follows:
• Whole conference (residential) £325 (VIEW members £255)
• Thursday 14th March (daytime only) £145 (VIEW members £120)
• Friday 15th March (daytime only) £145 (VIEW members £120)
We are also offering a joint conference and membership offer whereby you can pay for membership fees and conference fees at the same time – this would be membership rate plus membership fee, so, for example, the two day residential early bird cost would be £250 plus £60 – £310. This may be of interest to those of you whose LA pay their membership fees.
You will again be able to book accommodation for the night prior to the conference and this will be for the additional price of £75 (bed and breakfast).
Bookings will be available through the website from September, but if you wish to reserve a place for next year now, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please e mail email@example.com to enquiry about exhibiting.
VIEW 2018 conference
Thank you to everyone who came along to #VIEW2018. You all brought such enthusiasm, ideas and energy to the biggest annual get together of the dedicated vision impairment workforce!
We hoped you enjoyed listening to inspiring speakers and participating in workshops, and of course the opportunity to network with colleagues from across the sector.
Conference materials from #VIEW2018 now available from our member homepage
2018 Speakers – included:
Amar Latif is a blind entrepreneur, world traveller and television personality. He founded Traveleyes, the world’s first international air tour operator specialising in holidays for both blind and sighted travellers.
Brian Lamb OBE is a public policy, campaigns and strategy consultant specialising in health, education and disability issues. He recently wrote a report for NatSIP on the Future of the Sensory Impairment Sector.
Professor Jugnoo Rahi, Institute of Child Health, UCL specializes in paediatric eye disease and visual function and childhood visual impairment.
Feedback from our delegates
90% of delegates providing feedback said they learnt something at the conference that they would immediately put to use in their work
“Once again, a brilliant conference. It is very difficult to find training in vi but the conference presents a diverse range and enable participants to access speakers who provide lots of useful info”
“As a VIEW member the conference is amazing value for money – to hear experts in the field and have the chance to catch up with colleagues from around the country”