The UK’s main residential conference organised by and for everyone working with children and young people with vision impairment
- Draft VIEW 2020 Conference Programme available for download (Note: As this is a draft document some aspects may be subject to change).
- Workshops summary (draft)- VIEW Conference 2020
- Speaker biographies – VIEW Conference 2020
Please note: we now have limited overnight places – please email email@example.com to check availability before making a residential booking.
Day places still available on both days. (closing date for bookings: 25th February)
The VIEW Conference 2020 will be held on Thursday 12 and Friday 13 March.
Hallmark Hotel Birmingham Strathallan
225 Hagley Road
Details of VIEW 2020…
From October 2019 onwards, prices will be as follows:
• Whole conference (residential) £335 (VIEW members £265*)
• Thursday 12th March (daytime only) £155 (VIEW members £130*)
• Friday 13th March (daytime only) £155 (VIEW members £130*)
* Please note: to qualify for the VIEW membership rate, a subscription must be active during the dates of the conference.
Feedback from our delegates
Read a review of the VIEW Conference by Jayne Thistlethwaite – University of Birmingham
90% of delegates providing feedback said they learnt something at the conference that they would immediately put to use in their work
“Once again, a brilliant conference. It is very difficult to find training in vi but the conference presents a diverse range and enable participants to access speakers who provide lots of useful info”
“As a VIEW member the conference is amazing value for money – to hear experts in the field and have the chance to catch up with colleagues from around the country”
Keep in touch
Join the “VIEW Conference, Courses and Events” mailing list hear from us about the conference. Please fill out the form at the following link: http://eepurl.com/dskJSL