Date(s) - 27/09/2019
Kents Hill Conference Centre
Retina UK are holding their first Professionals Conference on Friday 27th September in Milton Keynes. The free to attend conference is aimed at professionals working with children and adults, to further develop their knowledge of Inherited Retinal Dystrophies and how they can affect the individuals that they support.
The Conference will allow you to:
• Hear the personal stories of those affected by inherited retinal conditions (Child Onset, Adult Onset and Dual Sensory loss), get an update on the latest research including genetic testing and counselling, the search for treatments and how patients can get involved in research.
• Further your understanding of the conditions and the unique challenges faced by those living with or affected by inherited retinal conditions to help you provide the best support.
• Network with other professionals working in this area and learn from each other’s experiences
• Speak with exhibitors , including our generous sponsors Oxsight, and try out the products available to support those living with inherited retinal conditions.
• Learn how Retina UK can support you and those you care for/support – including services and resources available.
• Understand what support/information/resources are available from other charities and organisations.
• Meet Retina UK’s friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Kents Hill Park Conference Centre is an easy-to-access central location about five miles from Milton Keynes Central Train Station and close to the M1 Motorway. There is also accommodation and free parking available on site.
If you have any questions or would like to speak with us about this event, please don’t hesitate to contact us at info@RetinaUK.org.uk or call us on 01280 821334.