We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then we will only use it in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 19 August 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and address;
- Contact information including email address;
- Information such as postcode, preferences and interests
We also collect details of attempts to log on to the website, including the IP address of the computer from which the attempt was made.
We use the information we gather:
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our services.
- So that we may periodically send email about information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- So that from time to time, we can contact you for research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- To customise the presentation of information according to your interests.