VIEW 2023 – Presentation materials
Below you will find presentation materials from the VIEW 2023 Keynotes. If a presentation is missing, this is because we do not have permission to share because it contains sensitive information or involves research that has not yet been published.
- The 2023 SEND and Alternative Provision Improvement Plan: a ‘bold and ambitious’ long-term?
Christopher Robertson, Independent academic and author, policy analyst and adviser to educational organisations.
- The potential of artificial intelligence as a predictive tool in visual diagnostic assessment
Samantha Gordon, Consultant ophthalmologist specialising in paediatric ophthalmology and neuro-ophthalmology. Research Lead Barts Ophthalmology Research Group.
- Curriculum Framework for Children and Young People with Vision Impairment (CFVI) One Year on
Caireen Sutherland, Head of Education, RNIB – redacted version
- How early intervention, anticipatory interventions, and provision of the required specialist input at transition points can improve outcomes
Fiona Broadley, Chair Habilitation VIUK, Specialist Outreach Coordinator, Senior Habilitation Specialist Birmingham
- Supporting children and young people with progressive, life limiting or life threatening conditions
Hannah Butler, Nurse Specialist – Palliative Care, Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice and Louis Dundas Centre, Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Early identification of children with MSI
Hester Richardson, Programme Lead: Mandatory Qualification for Teachers of Children and Young People with Multi-Sensory Impairments, University of Birmingham
VIEW Conference 2023 supporting information
Delegates with vision impairment who have requested electronic versions will be contacted by email.