- VIEW reserves the right to alter the timings, programme and speakers for the conference according to circumstance.
- As space is limited, bookings from the vision impairment education workforce and associated professionals working in UK and Ireland will be given priority.
Cancellation by you:
- Full refund will be given for cancellations up to 13 December 2023 (minus an administration fee of £25.00).
- 50% refund for delegate cancellations between 13th December and 13th February 2024 (minus an administration fee of £25.00).
- No refunds available after 13th February 2024 (barring exceptional circumstances).
- Conference places are transferable to colleagues (in lieu of requesting a refund). Please advise name change as soon as possible.
- Refunds will not be provided in the case of scheduling or content changes which mean delegates no longer wish to attend.
- VIEW is not able to reimburse travel, or accommodation booked separately from the conference hotel, or any other associated costs.
- VIEW is not able to reimburse conference fees due to train strikes or other industrial action which mean delegates are unable to attend.
Cancellation by VIEW:
- VIEW reserves the right to cancel or postpone the conference, in which case, we will offer a refund or offer alternative conference arrangements for you to accept or decline.
- In the event of cancellation, VIEW are not able to reimburse travel, or accommodation booked separately from the conference hotel, or any other associated costs.
- Force Majeure – VIEW shall assume no liability if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a Force Majeure or as a result of circumstances not within VIEW’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God; epidemic or pandemic (including Covid-19 and any variants or threats of variants thereof); any occurrence which presents a serious threat to the health of delegates; terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots; any law or action taken or restrictions imposed by a government or public authority; and/or collapse of buildings, fire, emergency or accident. In the event VIEW has to cancel the Conference in such circumstances, VIEW shall have no liability in connection with the cancellation, rescheduling, amendment or postponement of the Conference as a result of circumstances not within its reasonable control.
- By completing this booking form you give consent for the details you supply to be retained only for VIEW administrative purposes regarding membership and/or event details. Personal details will not be shared with any supplier, speaker or exhibitor.
- We will include your personal details (name, job title and organisation) on the delegate list which will be available to other attendees, and Event sponsors. Please indicate at the time of booking if you would like to opt out of including your personal details on the delegate list.
- It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the Event. VIEW cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
Photography and filming
- There may be a photographer or video production taking place during the conference which may be used for promotional uses. Delegates who do not want their photograph to be taken or used in this way should notify a member conference organising team.